£450 - £500 per day
over 5 years ago
6 Months + ext
ASAP - 4 Weeks
Systems Analyst/ Technical Analyst - Data Centre Migration - Banking
Our Banking client is looking for an experienced Systems / Technical Analyst to work on a large scale application, infrastructure and services programme.
This is a high profile position working on the initial scoping of the migration and implementation of 2 new Data Centres as part of a large scale office move. This will include full scale analysis to give a clear, up to date position of all current services and applications across the bank wide infrastructure. This will involve working with application owners, deep dive analysis and fully documenting all the systems and applications, looking at risks, configuration management of the databases and organisational planning of the migration.
Candidates will need:
- Extensive experience in Systems Analysis across a large scale Windows estate
- Excellent documentation skills to efficiently produce detailed application documents including dependencies, integrations and architectures
- Strong technical background across full application tier (UI, Server, Database and what they are connected to)
- Expert understanding of how applications are configured
- Previous experience working on large scale Data Centre migration a bonus
- Knowledge of appropriate Banking and Data regulations
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to effectively manage key stakeholder and user base