North London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits
about 2 years ago
Systems Engineer; Infrastructure Engineer; Linux; Windows; NetApp; VMWare; WAN
Our client, a highly successful data analytics company, is looking to hire a Systems Engineer to play a key role in several high profile and exciting project initiatives across their central IT space.
This is a broad role where you will be expected to spend approx. 80% of your time on projects and 20% on BAU support work. Other responsibilities include:
- Developing and delivering the platform roadmap.
- Designing and supporting the platform.
- Continually improve the availability and performance of the platform.
- Investigating abnormal system behaviour
The company itself is a unique and exciting place to work and they want someone with a strong Linux background. Other requirements for the role include:
- Experience in a technical stack that includes: NetApp, VMWare, WAN & Linux
- Someone with a proven track record of working on complex and high-profile infrastructure projects.
- End-to-end troubleshooting experience
In return the company offers a strong package with fantastic on-site benefits including a private gym, games room, free breakfast, lunch & dinner as well as a competitive benefits scheme. It's a truly unique company where staff retention is high and is fast becoming a haven for technologists. Please remember this role is based in North London.