£55000 - £65000 per annum
7 months ago
What is the opportunity?
One of my financial services clients is looking to hire a Tagging Implementation Manager on a fixed term contract to provide Maternity cover. The role can be 100% remote if the candidate prefers and will also involve management of one other team member.
What will you do?
You will provide hands-on leadership of the Bank's tagging on both their website and mobile apps. This will involve:
- Working on changes and new journeys with regards to tagging requirements on the website or mobile app.
- Determining what tags are needed for these changes based on what KPI's need reporting from a performance perspective.
- Implementing the tag requirements across the mobile and web offerings as well as debugging and testing the final changes.
- Working with their digital marketing departments to ensure tracking and tagging for third party and internal social media campaigns.
- Prioritising project and BAU work.
What do you need to succeed?
To be right for this role you need to be:
- An experienced tagging manager/professional who has a technical background and understands systems and how tagging works.
- Experience using Tealium (which is the tag management tool they use) as well as experience using analytics tools (Adobe preferred but can be Google).
- Experience of workflow management and working with offshore developers.
- Ideally someone with experience in the financial services industry.
What can they offer you?
- Exciting project work
- Strong financial compensation package which includes cash benefits.
- Remote working