£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits package
almost 5 years ago
Team Lead; Service Desk; Support; Trade Floor; Windows; Active Directory; Citrix
What is the opportunity?
Our client - a Bank based in the City of London - is looking to hire a Service Desk Technical Lead to help manage a growing team focussed around providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support across the Bank's service level function. As this is a team lead role, it is vital you have previous experience leading or mentoring a small team, ideally within the service desk function of another financial services company.
What will you do?
- Provide hands-on assistance in leading the team and act as the prime escalation point for all service desk support queries
- Lead the team in a hands-on capacity; organising team rotas, implementing improvement strategies and providing technical expertise to fix issues
- Work as part of a global team to ensure service desk is operating above and beyond company expectations.
- Play a key part in growing out the team and shaping the way the support desk functions
What do you need to succeed?
- Excellent troubleshooting skills around Windows 7, Active Directory and Citrix as well as SCCM knowledge
- Previous experience either mentoring or managing a small team of support analysts
- Financial Services experience (hugely desirable)
- Trade Floor experience
This role will suit a Senior Service Desk Support Analyst or existing team lead at another financial services company who is looking to make that next step into a hands-on leadership role with a growing and ambitious global Bank.