City of London, London
£450 - £600 per day
over 2 years ago
6 Months +
Test Analyst - Asset Management
Our client, a Global Asset Manager, are looking for a QA Tester to come onboard and be part of a global Data Management Team. The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience of Integration Testing for Data services and has strong exposure to an Asset Management/Fund Management environment. As a Test Analyst, you will be involved with the working on the client's key systems which operate in the Asset Management area. You will work closely with Project Teams, Vendor teams and will be heavily involved with the analysis phase as well as the test execution and resolution phases. You will be putting forward ideas for successful test phases, attending project meetings and taking part in general testing duties.
- Hands on testing experience including analysis, execution and reporting
- Knowledge of tools such as Quality Centre and JIRA.
- In depth experience of Asset Management is essential.
- Testing web services, various UI and mobile interfaces
- Database experience with strong SQL and the ability to query data extracted in multiple formats
- Strong knowledge of the Project lifecycle