£450 - £550 per day
over 3 years ago
A global Investment Bank are currently looking to recruit a Training Content Design Specialist to join their Anti-Financial Crime Team on a contract basis in London.
The Training Content Design Lead sits within a global Financial Crime Compliance project and wider education programme and will have responsibility for ensuring they have the right level of training to the right audience to embed FCC.
The successful candidate will be leading the development of content, tracking and demonstrating training content, and taking content through governance and review through to sign-off. They will develop scenario based learning with embedded case studies within that which are interactive, assessing the different forms of delivering content.
To be successful in your application for the position of Training Content Design Lead you should have the following key skills and experiences:
- Must be experienced in development/design of training packs
- Need to be from a Markets/Investment Banking background
- Excellent relationship management, networking skills and experience working with senior management in Financial organisations and liaising with regional and local stakeholders.
- A proven ability to quickly learn and understand new policies, technology and translate this understanding into effective training programmes and messages.
- Ideally will have worked on a global programme but this is not essential
- Experience in AML/Due Diligence/KYC is highly desirable
If you would be interested the above role then please feel free to apply or reach out to me directly via my contact details below:
- 0203 141 6452