Ab Initio Developer - ETL - Investment Banking - London
My client, a leading Bank, is looking for an Ab Initio Developer to work on a greenfield ETL project in its Risk business.
The business is looking to implement Ab Initio into its environment in order to facilitate its ETL process across the Risk space and introduce new business rules. The role will involve working closely with Risk Managers to identify the current state, take requirements from users and advise as to what functionality would suit best, provide initial demos before developing and implementing the working solution.
Candidates will need:
- Expert / SME level Ab Initio skills
- Strong background in Data
- Strong track record in ETL
- Ability to describe best practice and full range of features of the tool
- Any experience using C# would be beneficial but not essential
- A background in Risk (Market, Credit or Front Office) is beneficial but not essential
- A Financial Services, ideally Investment banking, background is preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a long term greenfield programme of work.