A leading global bank are seeking a AML/KYC Analyst to join its Onboarding team on a contract basis. This person will be responsible for AML/KYC due diligence, compliance categorisation and financial crime risk assessment for corporate clients. They will also be required to perform PEP, Sanction and Negative Media screening, thoroughly risk assess clients and record regulatory and tax information to a high degree of accuracy.
- Proven KYC analysis experience, preferably in relation to corporate clients.
- Knowledge of AML requirements for client onboarding including knowledge of the Money Laundering Regulations and JMLSG
- Understanding of the due diligence of corporate documents including knowledge of third party data providers
- Understanding of balance sheets and annual returns
- Experience of PEPs, Sanctions and Negative Media screening
- Experience of performing financial crime risk assessments
- Experience of analysing complex legal structures
This is a great opportunity to further your experience within this space, if relevant please submit your CV below.