My client, a reputable Investment Bank, is looking to hire an Application Support Analyst to join their Equity Algo-Trading desk in London.
This is a brand-new role and you will be the first London-based Support Analyst for their new in-house built algo-trading platform, sitting directly with the front office trading team.
Some responsibilities include:
- 1st/2nd line front office trading platform support of the platform as well as operational support (processes/monitoring/databases etc).
- The platform is built in C# so you will be supporting Windows-based queries.
- Analyse and dissect issues as they occur to resolve them quickly and efficiently.
- Manage incidents and update key stakeholders
- Interface directly with business and product teams on specific projects focussed on Equities Algo-Trading.
- Regular hours, follow-the-sun model
To be right for this role, you must have the following:
- Previous or existing experience supporting Algo-trading environment. Failing this you must have supported an execution platform (if not Algo then Equity execution)
- Good Windows support knowledge.
- Ability to write SQL queries.