Application Support Analyst - Financial Services
Our client, a global Financial Services company, are looking for an Application Support Analyst to work on a global web based application that is used globally by more than 500 users. You will actively be tackling 2nd line support incidents as well as working in an innovative and forward thinking way to create new solutions for potential escalations. You will be expected to build and develop strong relationships with their external and internal clients as well as providing first class technical support to multiple global applications. This role will suit someone who can think on their feet, is a good problem solver and is very innovative.
- .Experience working in the Financial services sector is essential
- .Strong SQL skills
- .Strong knowledge/experience of AWS/Azure
- .Must have worked in both a Windows and Unix environment
- .Must have good appreciation of languages such as Java, C#, Python etc
- .Solid exposure to Automated Release Tools
- .Orchestration and Service Now are essential
- .Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- .Good Bash and Powershell skills
- .CI/CD would be beneficial but not essential
This is a really good opportunity to work in an collaborative team on a global application. Knowledge sharing is promoted in this company and they offer excellent opportunity for career progression.