Application Support Engineer - FinTech - London
My client, a Global Fintech, are looking for an Application Support Engineer to work on a bespoke Financial Services platform.
The solution is currently being used by a number of Banks and Financial Services organisations who use the software as a platform on which to build their own applications. The role will involve a range of 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support, assisting customers who are using and installing the software to diagnose and solve 1st and 2nd line issues as well as supporting the live production system and API to resolve any 3rd line development issues.
There will be a heavy development element to this role as the support team provide everything from 1st to 3rd line support for the platform and work closely with the development team to solve the more complex 3rd line escalations.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for Support and Engineering to work on an innovative, global solution and make a valued impact across the sector.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience working in an Application Support environment
- Strong development skills in any language (Java/C#/C++/Python/Perl/Powershell)
- L1, L2, L3 support experience
- Experience in writing test scripts for harnesses
- Strong SQL skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Knowledge of constructs