Azure Platform Engineer - Greenfield - FinTech - London
Our Client, a growing Fintech, is looking to hire an experienced Azure Platform Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will get the chance to work with the latest Cloud and DevOps technologies to design and implement a completely Greenfield Cloud Native Microservices based architecture. The successful candidate will also get the chance to design the end to end service lifecycle, infrastructure and platform services in the Cloud, building infrastructure as code as well as setting system, security and monitoring standards.
The company is fast growing and its essential to continually drive improvements to both infrastructure and tooling so the candidate must have excellent technical skills as well as confidence in collaborating with a variety of internal and external teams.
Candidates will need:
- Strong experience managing and deploying Azure Cloud platforms
- Strong DevOps background - building CI/CD pipelines
- Strong Automation skills using Powershell
- Good understanding of Cloud Native Microservices
- Strong understanding of Containerisation
- Good API Management
- Ability to set up monitoring tools and configure them
- Previous experience using Terraform, Chef, Jenkins and Puppet would also be useful
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a lead role in the design and build of a new Cloud Native platform in a niche market and to work with a very high calibre team.