Our client, a leading financial organisation, is embarking on a major Global Digital transformation programme, which will cover their various digital channels, with the end aim of increasing their customers uptake of their digital services. The successful Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in the design and development of innovative Digital solutions, ensuring close collaboration with business stakeholders and technical teams to gather and document requirements, aligning these with commercial goals. The team act as a central 2nd line of defence function, operating across all Digital programmes across the Bank, investigating and working out what’s required from a risk perspective on their Digital projects
They will facilitate agile workshops and discussions to effectively gather and document requirements, clarifying business prioritises and securing individual and team ownership. The role requires someone who can establish strong partnerships with stakeholders across the business and a consultative approach.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of large scale Digital transformation and an understanding of the Risks related to this (Fraud, Financial Crime, Legal, IT Security, InfoSec, Risk, Compliance, Reg etc)
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst, and evidence of working with large-scale/major clients.
- Demonstrable experience delivering solid Agile solutions in a project driven environment.
- Ability to lead workshops in a confident and authoritative manner.
- Documenting functional and non-functional requirements.