Business Analyst - Asset Management - Front Office - MiFID II
Our client, a Global Asset Manager are currently looking to recruit a contract Business Analyst to work on the Front Office MiFID II Change requirements in their offices in London.
The Business Analyst will be assigned to the Best Execution and Research un-bundling streams of the upcoming MiFID II requirements. They will be responsible for analysing, defining and documenting business requirements, functional designs, workflows, solutions and operating models across multiple locations/regions. This will require working with key stakeholders across IT, Data and Compliance in order to ensure that the solutions are coherent, agreed upon and implemented.
To be successful in your application, for the position of Front Office MiFID II Business Analyst in Asset Management, you should have the following key skills and experiences:
- Strong Business Change background performing Business Analysis duties
- Track record of working on Front Office projects within the Asset Management/Investment Management space
- Strong understanding of instrument types (fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives)
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of the Trading, Dealing or Research space (ideally all three)
- Should ideally be an expert on MiFID II, particularly in the areas of Trading/Best execution and Research
- Need to be adept at dealing with Front Office stakeholders
- Ideally have worked on projects operating on a global scale