IT Business Analyst - Investment Banking - London
My client, a leading bank is looking for a Business Analyst to work on a greenfield programme of work within their Front Office Trading team. As part of a growing team, projects will involve the roll out of new Equities functionality including Risk Management, Reference Data and Market Data as well as building out new capabilities for other asset classes in the future. The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of the full software development lifecycle and Business Analysis experience gained within a Trading environment, preferably Investment Banking but Buy Side/Asset Management would also be considered.
You will have demonstrable experience of requirements gathering, liaising with technical development teams and a good understanding of the full trade lifecycle. You will have a proven track record in writing clear and concise functional documentation and whilst a development background is not required, there will be opportunities for the candidate to drive improvements to system automation and testing.
Candidates must have:
- Experience of working as an IT Business Analyst in an Investment Banking/Trading environment.
- Strong knowledge of the full trade lifecycle, ideally within a Cash Equities team, although cross asset experience would also be considered
- Strong exposure to project methodologies (Agile/Waterfall)
- In depth knowledge of the full Software Development Lifecycle
- High level technical understanding of systems design and capable of building SQL queries