Business Analyst; Front Office; Portfolio Management; Fund Management; User Stories; Agile; Jira
My client, a leading Investment Management company, is looking to hire a Business Analyst with a solid amount of experience being the link between the business and IT, preferably within a Fund Management realm. They want someone who can speak to both Developers and Business Users and then write detailed functional specifications.
The role will see the Business Analyst working on a huge change piece that is one of the biggest transformational initiatives across the financial services space right now. You will work closely with Testers, Developers and a Product team to ensure that the technology needs meet the end-consumer's expectations and that your detailed analysis ranges from high level design to small, independent user stories.
To be right for this role, you must have the following:
· Experience as a BA in a Front Office environment, preferably within the portfolio management space.
· Strong business knowledge across the front office.
· Experience working as a BA on a bespoke implementation.
· Experience working with Development teams and writing detailed functional specifications.
· Exposure to Agile projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a ground-breaking initiative that is ever-evolving and has the backing of the client's senior management team. Salary is around the £75,000 mark + an annual bonus (which tends to be strong).