Business Analyst; Investment Management; Fixed Income; Credit; SQL; Agile
One of my clients, a leading Investment Management firm based in London, are looking to hire an IT Business Analyst who has experience working on key transformational change projects for the Fixed Income business across another Asset /investment Management company.
The role will see you join an Agile team where you will take ownership of a number of projects from an analysis/functionality perspective. You will be:
- Writing business and technical specifications that stem from process and data flows to detailed system architecture.
- Working within project scrum teams to ensure that the requirements you have drafted are successfully implemented.
- Produce user guides and train business users on new software.
- Assisting with the co-ordination of development and testing.
This is a key hire for the team and thus the right BA will be expected to have a proven track record of the following in their CV:
- Experience working as a Business Analyst on both business change and IT projects, preferably within the Investment Management space.
- Good product knowledge across Fixed Income, ideally within the Credit space (CDS, Bonds).
- Ability to write clear and concise technical and non-technical specifications based on collaborative requirements gathering.
- An understanding of Investment Management, front-back, and ideally knowledge around operations.
Previous Agile delivery experience.
The client is only really interested in long stints that candidates have undertaken and won't consider short contract roles. The ideal candidate will be a BA within the Investment Management space who has a proven track record of end to end project delivery from an Analysis perspective and have a number of years spent at their current or last organisations.
The role is paying up to £90,000 on the base with a competitive benefits package and discretionary bonus.