Business Analyst/Project Manager – Treasury IT
My client, a leading bank, is looking for a Business Analyst/Project Manager to join their growing Treasury IT function, working on a multi-year Front to Back initiative across a variety of asset classes. The successful candidate will have experience of large scale and complex IT projects gained within either Treasury or Fixed Income (Bonds/Loans/Deposits). You will have a strong background working with Front Office and be used to working in a Technology function with close interaction with development teams. The role will involve the running of working groups, managing stakeholders and talking to the business to review process and understand business flow.
- Proven track record in either a Business Analysis, Lead BA or PM/BA capacity
- Excellent knowledge of Treasury or Fixed Income business and/or Balance Sheet Management / ALM / Intraday Liquidity Management
- Experience working in a Front Office environment, or on projects involving close interaction with Front Office
- Knowledge of Treasury products including Money Markets and Fixed Income (Bonds/Repos)
- Experience working with globally distributed technical teams
- Candidates will ideally come from a technical background and any knowledge of SQL, XML or Murex would be nice to have