|Job Title:||Business Architect - Banking (Sheffield)|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
Change & Transformation
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Richard Thorndyke|
Business Architect; TOGAF; Business Process; Data; Target Operating Model
My client - a global Bank - is looking to hire an experienced Business Architect as part of a brand-new initiative aimed at setting up a Business Architecture Enterprise to support a number of key business areas across the organisation. The Business Architect will play a key role in helping to establish the initiative and take the lead on a number of crucial project initiatives the team are about to embark on in 2019.
Other tasks the Business Architect will be expected to perform are:
- To help define a Business Architecture strategy around functional components, business processes and operating models.
- Help identify gaps in any existing plans and propose solutions.
- Co-ordinate with senior stakeholders across different business lines to integrate Business Architecture practices and standards.
- Create Business Architecture roadmaps to help key business functions transition to the new strategy.
- Undertake extensive Business Process Modelling.
To be right for this role, you must have the following skill set:
- A proven track record in setting up/delivering a business architecture strategy.
- BPM experience.
- Proven experience in identifying what is needed for such an enterprise (i.e. what works).
- Experience working in an organisation where you have taken responsibility for a function's business strategy, capabilities and processes in terms of direction.
- TOGAF certified (desirable).
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Business Architect to work on a Greenfield initiative that will genuinely change the way the Bank operates from a Business Architectural standpoint and would suit someone who is interested in joining somewhere that is open to hearing about how a Business Architecture strategy should be developed and rolled out.