Business Architect / Operating Model Lead - Digital Banking
My client, a leading Global bank are looking for a Business Architect / Operating Model Lead to work on a major Digital Transformation programme within their Corporate banking business. This is a high profile position within Transaction banking and the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall customer journey and process optimisation of the new programme.
Successful applicants will need a proven track record in the design of complex Target Operating Models (TOMs) across multiple locations and significant exposure to Digital Platforms. You will be working on end to end process definition and optimisation, and previous Six Sigma black belt experience is essential. Prior Transaction banking and Customer onboarding experience would be preferred but are not essential.
- Extensive experience in Business / Functional Architecture and Target / Business Operating Model design
- Experience of Digital Platforms or Digital Portals
- Corporate / Investment / Transaction Banking (preferred)
- Customer Onboarding and Customer Journey design
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- BPR and Process Optimisation
- Project Management (preferred)
- Senior stakeholder management
- Pan European/Global Operating Models