|Job Title:||Business Process Analyst|
Change & Transformation
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Henderson|
Process Business Owner / Analyst working for a city based Investment Bank
Candidates will be responsible for representing the business for the implementation of new projects and business initiatives.
Working closely with the business day to day you will be responsible for enabling change across the Bank's business infrastructure.
You will face off to senior heads across business areas such as support services teams, including compliance, finance, Legal and Risk, Marketing, operations, IT etc
The role will involve the review of business documentation, requirements gathering, review and design of implementing changes.
The projects will be varied and many will be greenfield, however there will also be existing process review and implementation.
- Candidates should be energetic and process focused
- Must have business process analysis experience from a similar organisation within financial services or large blue chip company or consultancy
- Must have Target operating Model (TOM) experience
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Business change experience is key