|Job Title:||C# Developer - Front Office Risk - Investment Banking|
IT & Digital
|Salary:||£550 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ben Ridgley|
C# Developer - Front Office Risk - Investment Banking - London
A major London based Investment Bank are looking for an experienced C# developer to be part of their Risk team developing Front Office applications.
The role will involve working closely with stakeholders to gather requirements, designing solutions and developing new functionality to enhance the system and ultimately make it more scalable. There is also a strong pipeline of work looking at a complex server infrastructure for a core risk platform used by multiple pricing and risk teams creating a need for high level technologists to lead projects focused on scalability and improving performance.
Candidates must have:
- Strong core .Net C# background
- Strong Financial Services background, ideally Investment Banking/Banking
- Experience developing real time, multithreaded applications
- Understanding of OO concepts
- Worked in a TDD environment
- Have good experience working with QA tools such as NUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, ETC.
- Strong SQL Server experience
- Proven background in Back-End/Server side development for Front Office/Risk teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in a long term programme of work.
C# Developer - Front Office - Investment Banking - London
Salary: £550 - £600 per day
Java Developer - Front Office Trading - Investment Banking
Salary: £500 - £600 per day
Java Developer - Front Office FX - Banking
Salary: £550 - £650 per day
DevOps Engineer - Front Office Banking - London
Salary: £90000 - £95000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits