Our client, a highly reputable Bank, is looking to hire an experienced C# Developer (with Python) to be part of their Risk team.
The role will be working on their large Risk Platform and there is an ongoing pipeline of work involving designing, building and improving the existing Server Side system. The ideal candidate will have a strong C# development background with complementary skills in Python, SQL Server, VBA, .Net etc. They work to a strong Agile methodology, so you will be responsible for maintaining and improving development quality through TDD and BDD concepts.
Candidates must have:
- Strong C#, .Net background
- Demonstrable experience using Python
- Financial Services (Risk) background is beneficial but not essential
- Understanding of OO concepts and good knowledge of design patterns
- Strong SQL experience (Select Statements, Joins, Performance Tuning)
- Experience working in a TDD environment, including event driven messaging libraries
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in a long term programme of work a leading Bank.
They have either Perm or Contract positions, please note the Contract will operate via an Umbrella/PAYE Solution.