|Job Title:||C++ Developer - Risk - Banking|
IT & Digital
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Patrick Conboy|
Our client, a leading Bank is looking to hire an experienced C++ Developer to work on a long term project within its Risk business.
They are looking for an experienced technologist to assist in the design and development of their strategic risk engine which is going to be rolled out to across the business. The role will involve working directly with the business users to gain requirements as well as working with the wider team to design, develop and implement solutions.
Candidates will need:
- Expert C++ engineering background on a Windows
- .Net experience would be advantageous
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency, garbage collection.
- Strong TDD, Unit, Integration and regression Testing
- Confident using SQL.
- Demonstrable experience working on and delivering large scale development projects.
- Investment banking knowledge is required in any of the following: Risk, Fixed Income or Pricing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the development of a large scale development project.
Digital Risk MI & Reporting Lead – Banking - London
Salary: 70000-75000 + Bonus + Benefits
Digital Financial Crime Risk Lead – Banking - London
Salary: 85000 - 95000 + Bonus + Benefits
Algo Developer - Cash Equities - Banking
Salary: £110000 - £120000 per annum
Java Developer - Investment Banking - London
City of London, London
Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits