Change Business Analyst (Business Process Mapping/BPMN) - Investment Banking - £65,000pa + bonus
My client, a leading City based Bank is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Central Projects and Business Architecture team, working on a variety of transformation initiatives across the organisation from Front to Back Office. The Business Change BA will be involved in initiatives throughout the full project lifecycle, starting at inception through to implementation and operationalisation. All projects will be business driven and focused, with some involving an IT component and others being purely business orientated.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Requirements Gathering, Functional Specification and Gap Analysis as well as Process Design, Analysis, Re-engineering and Documentation. There is also the opportunity to be involved in Planning and Project Management of workstreams or smaller initiatives. Candidates should also have strong knowledge of Business Process Mapping (as-is and to-be design), BPMN and Visio.
Key requirements for the role:
- Extensive experience in authoring BA documents (including Business Process Mapping/BPMN, Business/Functional Requirements, Business Cases, Test Strategy and Approach)
- Experience using structured analysis methods
- Facilitation and leadership of analytical workshops
- Working in a matrix management environment
- Working on multiple projects running concurrently
- User Acceptance Test planning and execution
- Documentation of standard Business Analysis artefacts
- Responsibility for individual work-streams or small projects
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and whilst candidates must have previous Financial Services experience the role offers the opportunity to develop exposure, specifically within Investment Banking, across a variety of different areas.