|Job Title:||Change Business Analyst (Financial services)|
Change & Transformation
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Henderson|
Business Analyst required to work in the central projects change team within an investment bank. Internal clients of this team range from business to support teams so could include FCC, Risk and Regulation, D/W, finance etc
The role will involve initiatives throughout the lifecycle, starting at initiation through to implementation and delivery, projects will be business driven and focused and may or may not be driven by IT.
- Previous experience of change projects as a Business analyst is mandatory within financial services (Corporate Banking or Investment Banking).
- Past experience working in a Consultancy is nice to have, or alternatively a Central Change Function of a major bank
- Candidates should have deep experience design and creating of documents (Target Operating Models, Business processes, Business/ Functional requirement documents, Business Cases)
- Experience using structured analysis methods and common analysis tools
- Facilitation and leadership of the analysis workstream which will include analytical workshops of varying sizes.
- Generalist Business Analyst with experience across multiple areas within financial services working on change projects.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes, managing and resolving different and sometimes conflicting user requirements and priorities.
- Working in a matrix management environment where you will have accountability to individual projects and the wider projects team.
- Working on multiple projects running concurrently and managing conflicting priorities.
- Facilitation and leadership of analytical workshops
Business Analyst - Private Banking
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 pa + bonus + benefits
FX Business Analyst - Front Office
Salary: £90 -110,000 pa + bonus + benefits
Reporting Analyst - Mortgages - Private Banking
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 pa + bonus + benefits
Digital Product Analyst – Private Banking - London
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 pa + bonus + benefits