Business Analyst - Treasury - Front Office - Collateral - Business Change
A leading Investment Bank are currently looking to recruit a contracting Business Analyst to work as part of the Front Office Collateral Treasury team in their docklands based office.
The Business Analyst will be working as part of the Collateral Treasury team who are responsible for the efficient management of balance sheet, inventory, liquidity and funding requirements. They need business analysis support across a variety of Fixed Income and Equity Finance projects which will encompass process and organisational change, the specification and build out of internal solutions, and engagement with external vendors to manage deliveries.
As a part of this team you will need to work with business stakeholders to analyse, define and document business requirements and ensure that the impact to internal process are properly identified.
To be successful in your application for the position of Collateral Treasury Business Analyst you should have the following key skills and experiences:
- Strong Business Analysis background within the Investment Banking arena
- Must have good business knowledge around Collateral Treasury
- Solid understanding of the relevant asset classes including Fixed Income and Equities
- Need to have prior experience of dealing with a number of senior Front Office Stakeholders
- Should have worked on numerous Business Change projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills