CRM Project Manager - MS Dynamics/Salesforce - London
My client, in the asset management space, are looking for an experienced Project Manager to implement globally a new CRM system.
The role will manage the overall scope, working with the Product Owner to ensure that prioritisation of the back-log is in line with the overall project vision. The role will be specific to co-ordination and planning but from time to time there will be some hands-on work involving analysis, testing and data - so a technical understanding will be nice to have. There will be accountability for project governance, status reporting and transparency. As well as all changes to cost, scope, schedule and benefits.
There is a strong pipeline of work in place over the next two to three years as work will need to be embedded into the system post implementation.
Candidates will need to have:
- Strong experience as Project Manager or Hybrid PM/BA
- A track record of CRM system implementation on global scale (either MS Dynamics or Salesforce)
- Investment Banking / Asset Management background is essential
- Ability to be hands on and get involved in analysis, testing and data issues as and when required
- Experience working in an Agile environment