Data Scientist - Machine Learning / Python - Banking
My client a global Bank is looking to hire a Data Scientist for a long term programme of work.
The role will be working on a new programme to greatly improve the ability to quickly forecast and produce consistent and accurate data across all levels of the organisation. This will involve working closely with a variety of fragmented systems across a range of locations and looking at ways to reduce reliance on manual processes and continuously striving for best practice. In support of this there is a need to develop various Machine Learning algorithms to identify automated ways of producing predictive analytics.
Candidates will need:
- Strong Data Science background (including Regression, Classification & Regression Trees and Clustering)
- Proven track record producing and implementing Machine Learning models into production to improve business processes
- Good commercial coding experience with Python data science stack (Pandas, Jupyter and Scikit-Learn)
- Exposure to Hadoop and PySpark Big Data tooling
- Any financial modelling experience across Risk, Trading or Financial Planning would be beneficial
- Awareness of technological advances to ensure boundaries are constantly being expanded