Datastage Developer / ETL / Star Schema - Global Finance - Banking
Candidates will need:
- Expert Datastage skills including commercial experience with v.11
- Demonstrable experience of previous development and ownership of star schema
- Background in implementation of Data Warehouse and Relational Databases
- Strong understanding of Dimension Tables, Fact Tables and Schema Modelling
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills across both business and IT
- Teradata skills are highly desirable but if not candidates should have a strong Oracle background.
- Any experience with Qlikview and Cognos would be beneficial but not essential
My client a global Bank is looking for an experienced Datastage Developer to work on a long term Data Warehousing programme within its Global Finance business.
The project is looking to provide a centralised reporting and analytics platform as part of a global finance transformation to allow a consolidated view of all finance data. The main task will be to work with the teams in London and APAC to create a star schema to sit on top of an existing Data Warehouse and then help get the solution into production.