Service Desk: Desktop Support: Support: Windows 7: Citrix; Active Directory
What is the opportunity?
Our client - a growing and ambitious Bank based in London - is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their team focussed on supporting a diverse range of internal users across the organisation. You must be a techy at heart and ideally have some previous experience in a similar service desk or desktop support role although this doesn't need to be extensive.
What will you do?
- The Service Desk at this company focus on 1st and 2nd line support duties. You will be expected to contribute to all phases and have the aptitude and interest to work across both layers.
- Provide a first class level of technical customer service to all internal users and provide an initial resolution of these incidents where possible.
- Resolve complex technical issues
- Use your excellent communication and soft skills to do this in a timely manner
What do you need to succeed?
- You will need first-class knowledge of Windows 7-10. You will be tested on this at pre-screening stage so will need to have a proven amount of experience supporting Windows 7 in a 1st or 2nd line capacity. (minimum 6 months)
- Any knowledge of SCCM and Citrix would be highly advantageous
- You need to have excellent communication skills
- Ideally you will come from a smaller company/working environment that has given you good exposure to a varied tech stack.
What they can offer you?
- Excellent compensation package
- In-house training
- Company social events