DevOps Engineer - Banking - London
My client, an established City based Bank, are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a long term programme of work.
The role will be working within a growing IT function tasked with implementing CI/CD, working alongside their development team and most importantly improving the deployment processes across the team. The successful candidate will be working in an agile environment and demonstrating strong communication skills in order to ensure the adoption of best practices in the DevOps space.
Candidates will need experience with:
- Proven track record in Agile and DevOps
- Strong experience of implementing CI/CD across tech stacks such as Java, .Net etc
- Ability to work together with development teams to implement CI/CD and provide coaching/support
- Ability to engage with teams with varied devops maturities, technologies and level of experience
- Hands on experience with Maven, BitBucket, Git, Sonar, Nexus, Jenkins, TeamCity etc
- Understanding of implementing containers in the CI/CD pipeline using Docker, Kubernetes
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team with a lengthy roadmap of work.