DevOps Support Engineer - Windows/SQL/Puppet/Octopus/Automation - Banking
My client, a Global Bank is looking for an experienced DevOps Support Engineer to work within its Business Intelligence team.
The team are responsible for a portfolio of large Data Warehouses which support various Risk and Trading applications and they are looking to introduce Continuous Integration and Deployment into their Windows based environment.
The role will involve:
- Taking full responsibility for their Development, Testing, UAT and Production environments
- Looking at improving automation across the stack either through the use of Puppet or Octopus tools.
- Introducing continuous integration and deployment into the domain.
Candidates must have:
- Strong technical background supporting Windows based systems.
- Experience of automation through scripting using Puppet or deployment using Octopus.
- Solid understanding of DevOps best practices and experience creating Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Any experience with Delphix is beneficial but not essential
- Either an Application Support or DBA background with commercial experience in Continuous Integration or Deployment.