Digital Business Analyst / Fraud / Digital Risk / Information security / Legal / Compliance
Our client is undertaking a large transformation programmes to ensure its products and services are accessible to customers through digital channels.
As a Digital Risk Lead this role will be part of one or more Digital delivery teams, coordinating and facilitating the engagement of Digital projects from all Risk functions. The role will ensure that digital risk is properly recognised, assessed and mitigated, and risk management strategies, tools, policies and standards are in place. The candidate will coordinate across Risk functions, delivering solutions to digital risk issues and proactively identifying customer experience improvements.
Candidates must have :
- Good BA skills and knowledge of Digital Change projects along with an understanding of Risk areas inherent in providing banking products and services to individuals, particularly the emerging Fraud, Legal, Information Security and Compliance risks inherent in web-based services.
- They must also have a deep technical knowledge of how web-based services operate, gained through a previous role as a Product Manager, Business Analyst, Technical Product Manager, Technical Architect.
- Ability to identify, assess and break down the technical details of any digital solution from a Risk perspective, while understanding the overall strategic priorities and maintaining a focus on customer experience
- Agile software delivery experience using SCRUM or Kanban methodology, with continuous delivery to live.
- Experience using modern software delivery tools such as Jira, Confluence, Pivotaltracker etc.
- Experience constructively challenging the status quo, particularly from a digital innovation perspective.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience of matrix, cross-functional and globally located teamwork