Digital Internal Controls Specialist – Banking - London
Our client a Global Bank is looking for an experienced Digital Internal Controls Specialist to join a Global Programme to assess controls across their Digital organisation.
The overall goal is to ensure Risk in Digital is properly managed and that the right controls are built into Digital products. The high level need is to deliver great customer service whilst also ensuring they protect against cybercrime, fraud and poor conduct risk practices.
The successful candidate will work with individual business streams to look at improving Controls Effectiveness, being the main audit point of contact, assisting with the day to day audit process and QA piece. They will also play a key role in ensuring plans are on track and guiding the process, controls testing and thematic reviews
Candidates will need:
- Strong Risk & Controls background
- Strong background working in a Digital or Agile environments
- Strong Audit mindset
- Strong people management skills and ability to work across cross functional teams
- Strong background working in Agile environments
- Strong attention to detail is key to understand the real issues and actions required