Our client, a leading financial organisation, is embarking on a major Global Digital transformation programme covering their various digital channels, with the end aim of increasing their customer’s uptake of their digital services. The Digital Project Manager will work to define best in class digital channel propositions for their products to be deployed across strategic platforms including extending to future channels/devices and will provide subject matter expertise in sprints, articulating their product vision, owning requirements and making decisions on scope and priorities.
The successful Project Manager will play a pivotal role in the design and development of innovative Digital solutions, ensuring close collaboration with business stakeholders and technical teams to deliver strategic solutions, aligning these with commercial goals and driving the adoption of Agile delivery methods. They will manage relationships with business stakeholders to define business requirements, agree combined priorities and determine a multi-year roadmap, working with the distribution teams, product specialists and IT to understand and optimize enablement workflows. The PM will manage the end-to-end product development process from requirements analysis and definition to User Experience design, technical specification, build, test and deployment, responsible for delivering projects to schedule, budget and quality. The role also requires excellent stakeholder relationship management skills to successfully lead and manage the project team and project stakeholders.
- eCommerce/Digital Product or Project management
- Financial Services/Investment Banking experience
- Experience of managing major Change programmes with personably accountability for delivering
- Experience of managing projects leveraging both Waterfall or Agile methods
- Experience in the management and ownership of the end-to-end development cycle
- Business process re-engineering/workflow optimisation
- Familiarity with client data and client relationship management systems an advantage
- Awareness of User Centred Design methodology, digital customer behaviour, sourcing of customer insight and importance of customer testing
- Subject Matter Expertise of digital channels, including technical, commercial and market considerations