Digital Risk Manager - Digital Fraud / Digital Security - Banking
Our client a Global Bank is looking for an experienced consultant with a strong background in the Digital Risk space to join their growing Digital Controls function and working on Global Programmes. The overall goal is to gain a better control of risk and security across a growing Digital landscape that is improving existing technology platforms and processes whilst also innovating new ideas and engaging customers with new services and products. This will require building relationships and collaborating with a range of other functions (legal, compliance etc) and push forward with these improvements in conjunction with their risk partners.
Candidates will need:
- Strong background working in a Digital Risk or Digital Security & Fraud function or programmes with a Digital Risk focus (including areas such as DLP, Data Privacy and Data Security)
- Strong background working within the environments above in either a Business Analysis, Product Owner or Technical Project Management capacity
- Good approach to testing and requirement delivery to the project.
- Understanding of different approaches and methodologies used within Digital areas (e.g. DevOps and Agile)
- Ability to articulate risk to a range of different functions across the business.