A UK based Bank are currently hiring for a Digital Technical Designer to join a growing team on a large scale digital transformation to further innovate and develop their suite of mobile banking products.
You will be working closely with engineering teams to define and produce highly detailed, level 4 technical designs that engineers can code from, including data schemas and streaming definitions for both mobile and web applications.
- Previous experience in a Technical Design position
- Candidates must have experience in event driven architecture and data streaming from a back end perspective (Kafka, Scylla).
- Experience working with Kotlin or Swift is beneficial
- Strong communication skills - able to communicate with various areas of the business (BA's, Product Owners, Architects and Engineers)
- Cloud experience (AWS)
- Knowledge of Microservices would be advantageous
- Experience working on mobile/web applications
The client can look at candidates who have come from a developer background with a background in design or a solutions architect who has been doing low level design.