Team Lead; End-User; Support; Trade Floor; Windows; Office 365
What is the opportunity?
Our client - a prestigious Investment Bank based in the City of London - is looking to hire an End User Support Lead to help manage a growing team focussed around providing 1st and 2nd line support across the Bank's shared services function. As this is a lead role, it is vital you have previous experience leading or mentoring a small team. It's also crucial that people that you have led in the past are from an outsourced provider or consultancy.
What will you do?
- Lead the team and act as the prime escalation point for all end-user support queries
- Support a user-base of between 300-350 users.
- Spearhead a number of key upcoming projects (Windows 10 upgrade/Office 365 implementation).
What do you need to succeed?
- Previous experience either mentoring or leading a small team of outsourced end-user support analysts
- Financial Services experience (hugely desirable)
- Trade Floor experience
- Exposure to Windows 10 upgrade projects and Office 365 implementation (hugely advantageous)
This role will suit a Support Analyst who is indirectly leading/mentoring another team of outsourced personnel or an existing team lead at another financial services company who is looking to make that next step into a hands-on leadership role with a growing and ambitious global Investment Bank.