Enterprise Architect - Banking - London
Our client, a leading bank, is looking for an Enterprise Architect to work across a number of business lines.
The role will involve providing enterprise architecture capability to help transform the technology platform, looking at strategy, rationalisation and simplification to drive cost savings whilst ensuring high quality capability across all business areas.
Candidates will need to have detailed knowledge of architectural design processes, a track record in supporting technology, and the wider development landscape, in making successful technical and functional design choices to deliver the best possible new world architecture.
Candidates must have:
- Demonstrable experience of working on large scale system architecture
- Capital Markets experience
- Ability to work across a range of technologies
- Ability to effectively work across all levels of the organisation and steer strategic direction
- Ability to manage senior stakeholder/management relationships
- Ability to create and deliver complex technical roadmap across an organisation
- Any experience working on vendor implementations would be beneficial