FATCA Business Analyst / Project Manager - Banking, London
My client, a leading Bank, are looking for a hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager to work on the FATCA Tax Regulatory project. The role will be sitting in a Finance Change function and working across a number of initiatives in order to roll-out and implement changes to enable compliance with the FATCA Regulation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for process and operating model design, interpreting regulations into business requirements documentation as well as picking up small-mid size project streams and working closely with business stakeholders in-order to deliver the requirements. The position requires co-ordination of activities across multiple global regions and candidates will need to work flexibly in a fast moving, agile and changing project environment. There is also a large stakeholder base and candidates will be required to build close, trust-based relationships with key stakeholders, working across organisation boundaries and dealing with different interests and resolving conflicts.
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in either a Business Analysis or BA/PM capacity
- Strong Change experience within an Investment Banking or Group Finance function
- Track record within Finance Change, ideally on Tax Reporting or Accounting based initiatives, able to understand accounting and entity structures.
- Knowledge of Regulatory driven projects (i.e. FATCA, Volcker, CRS, CDOT)
- Experience working on requirements from project inception with good investigatory skills