Working as part of a new Centre of Excellence for Transaction Monitoring, Screening and Analytics which is responsible for providing 1LOD support on all Financial Crime related monitoring, screening and analytics activities and working with BRCM, FCR and Audit functions. The successful candidate will drive the definition, implementation and maintenance of the overall governance model for Transaction Monitoring, Screening and Analytics, including defining who has authority, who makes decision and escalation process. They will also be responsible for defining, designing, maintaining and producing timely reports on Issues Management including trend analysis on emerging issues for monitoring and screening.
The Governance Lead will drive execution of controls initiatives and remediation actions including Internal Audit issues, provide detailed feedback and management information to Global and Regional heads and other senior stakeholders, as well as monitoring adherence to processes, ensuring all control Issues and deficiencies are tracked to completion.
- A proven background in Assurance, Internal Audit or Operational Risk, gained within a banking environment
- Ideally from a Financial Crime Risk background, e.g. AML, Screening, Sanctions, Transaction monitoring
- Proven ability to confidently work with and influence senior stakeholders and business sponsors
- Ability to work collaboratively across boundaries, whilst maintaining a global perspective
- Strong track record of managing intelligence and/or due diligence activities