My Client, a leading asset management firm, are looking for a Performance Analyst to work in their Investment Risk and Performance team, sitting directly on the investment floor. You will be calculating daily, weekly and monthly performance of Fixed Income portfolios and assisting the Front Office, Fund Accounting and Client Relationship managers with any ad-hoc performance requests/queries. The successful candidate will also be helping to maintain GIPS compliance and the annual GIPS verification process as well as maintenance of reporting requirements and the performance database. The client is looking for someone who can be proactive and able to make enhancements or improvements to existing tools and reporting. Whilst the environment is already fully automated they are continually looking for ways to make improvements and there will also be the opportunity to take ownership of projects around topics such as new reporting systems, new fund set ups etc.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience as a Performance, Portfolio Analyst, or Reporting Analyst, either in an Asset Management firm or Custodian
- Previous Fixed Income product experience is strongly preferred, although candidates from an Equities background may still be considered
- Proactive, with an attention to detail, and capable of seeking out opportunities for improvement and automation
- Any exposure to Investment Risk and Risk reporting would be useful due to the close interaction between teams
- Able to take ownership of new and ongoing projects, ad hoc queries and work independently when required