Our client, a Digital Organisation, is looking to hire an experienced Full Stack Java Developer to work on Digital Transformation, and various other, Projects. The successful candidate will have a large pipeline of work developing new applications and APIs for Digital Products and be responsible for translating designs into robust, scalable and reusable solutions that deliver exceptional user experience across the business. There may also be an opportunity to manage/lead development teams in the design, development and implementation of business solutions whilst following best practises. There is a strong Agile approach to development through the use of TDD and BDD concepts; as well as implementing Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration and Automated Delivery Pipelines.
Candidates will need:
- Expert Core Java development background, including Java 8
- NoSQL e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch
- Strong Agile Development background and experience with TDD/BDD concepts and testing frameworks
- Strong APIs, Microservices or experience using Spring Boot
- Preferably experience working on cloud platforms - AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience working on and Digital/Mobile Native development projects is preferred
- Strong communication skills and ability to add value in an Agile environment
This is a fantastic to get into an exciting and modern Digital Development Team and make a significant contribution to a globally distributed Digital Organisation.