Fullstack Developer (Java, AngularJS) - Digital - London
Our client, is looking to hire an experienced Fullstack Developer to work on the development of a suite of applications within a new Digital team. The role will join a large scale technology transformation with the long term strategic goal of moving from the current state to offering cutting edge Digital solutions to customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for proactively building relationships with stakeholders across a range of work streams, identifying development opportunities, formulating and then delivering full life cycle technical solutions across the technology stack (Java, AngularJS, TDD). There is a strong pipeline of work including building new Digital applications to a new Sales tool and an onboarding system.
There is a strong Agile approach to development through the use of TDD and BDD concepts; as well as Continuous Delivery and a strong preference to move towards Event Driven Architectures. The environment is not architecture driven therefore offering a large amount of autonomy and freedom for developers to be creative and make a quantifiable difference across the organisation by introducing new technologies where appropriate.
Candidates will need:
- Successful delivery of web based front ends using AngularJS into production
- Expert Java engineering background including Java 8.
- Strong multi-threading, concurrency, garbage collection.
- Any commercial use of WebSphere, SpringBoot, NodeJS would be beneficial
- Demonstrable experience working on and delivering large scale development projects.
- Any experience with REST services would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the development of a large scale development project.