FX Business Analyst - Front Office e-Trading
Our client, a Global Bank are currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst to work on a variety of Front Office FX e-Commerce initiatives as part of their ongoing growth initiative within the business.
The role will support the Markets Execution Technology team to monitor, identify, analyse, communicate and support the requirements analysis and implementation across FX technology specifically in the regulatory space and also new system development.
To be successful in your application, for the position of FX Business Analyst, you should have the following key skills and experiences:
- Strong Business Analysis background within a Technology function
- Track record of working on Front Office FX e-Trading and Order Management projects
- Excellent knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Expert understanding of FX (Spots, Forwards) products, including understanding of pre trade controls
- Need to be adept at dealing with Front Office stakeholders
- Ideally have worked on projects operating on a global scale