Our client is hiring an FX Business Analyst to support the Markets Execution Technology team to monitor, identify, analyse, communicate and support the requirements analysis and implementation across FX technology specifically in the regulatory space.
Candidates should have subject matter expertise in FX Trading or FX ecommerce as a BA working within financial services.
- Candidates will need the skills to design a data model to meet business requirements and have an extremely high attention to detail and be able to multi-task efficiently and manage project flow.
- Candidates will need to be able to communicate effectively with other team members, other project members, other managers and users in order to gauge the level of technical knowledge of the audience.
- You must have an inquisitive nature and be able to work independently to take a problem, break it down, recognise additional questions and find solutions.
- You must be able to organise and run meetings efficiently and be able to escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Candidates must be self-motivated, setting a high level of professionalism and excellence and should be confident, enthusiastic and proactive.
- Lastly candidates should have an excellent appreciation of the software quality lifecycle, with emphasis on the importance of the testing stages