Product Manager; Product Owner: Business Analyst; Market Data; Data Analytics; Big Data
Our client, a global financial services organisation, is looking to hire a Global Product Manager to spearhead the full, end-to-end launch of a key Data Analytics proposition that will form part of a wider hosted and fully managed company-wide service. The role will see the successful Product Manager work to deliver the product from its early idea generation stages to its post implementation phase.
Other responsibilities include:
- Interaction with 3rd party organisations to define and agree role of 3rd party in delivery chain.
- Convert customer/business requirements into requirements that can be articulated to architecture, support and release teams and other delivery teams.
- Create and maintain process workflows - including how to source hardware and software, how to build and manage the software components, how to provide post installation support, how to manage updates and upgrades, how to manage break fix situations.
- Manage launch resources.
- Continually review technology and proposition/product enhancements.
It is crucial that you have been involved in a full product implementation in the past. Other important requirements include:
- Experience of market data
- Experience of managing propositions and projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Product Management experience in Financial Services or Data Analytics
- Previous knowledge of data centre and/or network operations
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to join a world-renowned company in a role that will see you take the lead in managing the full lifecycle of a key product.