Information Security; Security Analyst; CISSP; ITIL; Architecture; Security; McAfee
What is the opportunity?
This is big opportunity for a Security professional to work with a growing Bank's Head of Information Security towards completely re-shaping the organisation's security environment. You will be a key contributor in developing and operating the Bank's Information Security Assurance process and be the company's representative at various external Governance forums.
What will you do?
- Work with other security engineers and leads to design security solutions across the organisation whilst also reviewing the existing security architecture
- Work with the Head of Information Security to develop a bank-wide information security strategy that will be used by the organisation going forward.
- As a key member of the Information Security function, you will be expected to manage the Third Party risk management process.
- Assist in the overall decisions for which technology stack and what methodologies the area will use.
- Be expected to contribute in changing the overall approach, vision and landscape with regards to Information Security
What do you need to succeed?
- CISSP or CISM certifications.
- Proven track record of being able to assess both business and technology security requirements
- Past experience using a layered security architecture model
- Previous financial services experience.
- Experience operating in an ITIL environment
- Familiarity with following technology stack: McAfee ePO and related technologies (AV, FW, DLP), Cryptography, Tenable Security Centre / Nessus