|Job Title:||Information Security Engineer|
IT & Digital
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum|
|Start Date:||ASAP to 4 weeks|
|Contact Name:||Alex Polycarpou|
My Financial Services client in the city is looking to hire an Information Security Engineer, with a strong technical IT Security background. The successful candidate will be accountable for important IT and Information Security decisions and will require relevant Financial Services or Consultancy experience. The role will involve carrying out a variety of duties, which includes providing guidance and support to the software development, Infrastructure and wider business teams; managing IT projects for the deployment of Information Security systems/tools and on-boarding business groups to utilise these tools.
The successful candidate will join a team a small team to manage and minimise the impact and risk of Security Incidents and Vulnerabilities to their products and company as a whole. They will participate in or lead the definition, management and on-going review of Information Security Policies, aligning these to ISO 27001, as well as deploying Information Security systems to help control/audit and enforce the Information Security Policies.
Candidates will need:
- A broad range of IT Security and Information Security experience, gained through working in the financial services/banking sector.
- Knowledge of IT security best practices and configurations as used in desktop, server, and network configurations.
- Experience of monitoring security threats, analysing vulnerability assessments, and resolving fast-moving vulnerabilities such as spam, virus, spyware and internet filtering
- Security Incident Management skills.
- CISSP and SSCP certified or any equivalent qualifications would be strongly preferred
- An understanding of AWS and Azure security, encryption, Cloud entitlement solutions etc.
- Practical hands-on experience of performing digital transformations from on premises to cloud migration with security layers incorporated
- Knowledge of operating systems (Microsoft / Linux).
Application Support Engineer
Salary: £60000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
DevOps Engineer - FinTech
Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + benefits + bonus
QA Automation Test Engineer - Equities
Salary: £70000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
DevOps Engineer - Banking - London
Salary: £500 - £600 per day